If you’re an experienced professional, please consider our volunteering program.
Prayers Connect offers internship programs for aspirational professionals. Through this program, interns get the ability to work in a world-class software development organization. We help them gain knowledge in many core areas as well as soft skills areas. We have a very passionate pool of mentors who are very successful professionals in many world-recognized organizations including Microsoft, IBM, etc.
Interns will get digital certificates and credentials for their successful completion of the program.
- A sincere interest in developing a career in IT
- Minimum of 20 hours/week
- Communicative English
- Computer and internet connection
- Basic experience in Web Development Techs
Things we’ll coach interns in:
- Debugging and problem-solving
- Advanced React & React Hooks (We extensively use React hooks however, some of our legacy codes still use class components)
- Expo & React Native – if involved in mobile development
- Automated Testing (Jest and friends)
- Git, GitHub
- Publishing applications (CI/CD process)
- REST API (consumptions)
- Day-to-day activities like pair programming, peer-reviewing, productivity tips and tricks
- Interview preparations
- Different soft-skills
Note: Prayers Connect internship program is UNPAID.